domingo, setembro 25, 2016

Danzig ainda sem certeza da continuidade dos Misfits


Após o segundo concerto da reunião dos norte-americanos The Misfits na semana passada em Chicago, Glenn Danzig referiu numa entrevista ao New York Times os sentimentos que teve em palco e que ainda não sabe se haverá continuidade da banda...



“If there’s going to be another Misfits record, I’d probably have to write the stuff,”

Jerry and I had solved and resolved all our differences. And I’ve seen a lot of musicians dying too young recently, like Bowie and Prince. That just got in my head. 

People had been trying to get us to reunite for a long time, anyway. I said that if we’re going to do it, we might as well do it now while we’re all in really good shape. 


Podem ler a reportagem na íntegra, clicando aqui!